I have been quilting since 1999 and have decided to keep an online journal of my quilts. In this way, I can document their history and preserve their memory for my family and future generations. Most of my quilts are made as gifts; and with few exceptions, I have taken pictures of my quilts with their recipient. I have also made many charity quilts for Project Linus, Wrapped in Hope and Quilts for Kids.

Please join me for my quilt parade!

Monday, May 31, 2010

My Quilt #52 ~ Wheelchair Lap Quilt 2004

Wheelchair Lap Quilt 2004

I was in a creative mood when I designed this quilt one weekend afternoon.  Each block is made of 3 strips and it is similar to the Trip Around the World.

I originally planned to donate it to charity, but my friend’s mom is wheelchair-bound, and I thought it would make a nice gift for her.

No comments: