I have been quilting since 1999 and have decided to keep an online journal of my quilts. In this way, I can document their history and preserve their memory for my family and future generations. Most of my quilts are made as gifts; and with few exceptions, I have taken pictures of my quilts with their recipient. I have also made many charity quilts for Project Linus, Wrapped in Hope and Quilts for Kids.

Please join me for my quilt parade!

Monday, December 30, 2019

My Quilts #239: 4-Patch Slice Quilt 2019


When DGD told me she and her friend were moving back east, I wanted to give them something special for their new adventure.  Of course, a special quilt would fit the bill!

Kalauni and Her 4-Patch Quilt

Kalauni picked the colors for her quilt, but DGD picked the pattern from a few I showed her.  It is 4-Patch Slice by Inspiring Creations and is a free online pattern. I gifted this to her on Christmas Day, and the smile on her face was priceless.

December 2019

No comments: