I have been quilting since 1999 and have decided to keep an online journal of my quilts. In this way, I can document their history and preserve their memory for my family and future generations. Most of my quilts are made as gifts; and with few exceptions, I have taken pictures of my quilts with their recipient. I have also made many charity quilts for Project Linus, Wrapped in Hope and Quilts for Kids.

Please join me for my quilt parade!

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

My Quilts #232-#234: Quilts For Kids 2015

Warm Wishes - 38" x 48"

It's A Snap - 35" x 46"

X-quisite Block 46" x 46"

These three kids' quilts are from a stack of quilt tops that have been patiently waiting to be finished since 2009!  A few months ago I started quilting the tops but didn't get around to binding them.  Last month, however, I finished four of them to give as gifts.  And, now these three are quilted and bound, ready to be donated.

November 2015

No comments: