I have been quilting since 1999 and have decided to keep an online journal of my quilts. In this way, I can document their history and preserve their memory for my family and future generations. Most of my quilts are made as gifts; and with few exceptions, I have taken pictures of my quilts with their recipient. I have also made many charity quilts for Project Linus, Wrapped in Hope and Quilts for Kids.

Please join me for my quilt parade!

Friday, July 9, 2010

My Quilt #217 ~ Pinwheel Sampler Quilt 2010

DSC01416

I joined the pinwheel sampler quilt-along hosted by Rachel of p.s. i quilt in February, but then put it on the backburner.  Recently, I got motivated to finish it up when I saw the finished quilts that others had made.  I quilted it using an overall heart and loopy design; and it measures 56 x 68 inches.

DSC01410

This was my third blogging quilt-along, and they’re just so much fun.  I would have never tried a pinwheel sampler on my own.  I really love how this turned out!

July 2010

UPDATE:  Sold on Etsy in February 2011

3 comments:

Val said...

I love this quilt. I need to show my granddaughter this. She will love it.

Yvonne said...

great colors. love the pin wheels!

Emelie said...

How pretty! I love the colors