I have been quilting since 1999 and have decided to keep an online journal of my quilts. In this way, I can document their history and preserve their memory for my family and future generations. Most of my quilts are made as gifts; and with few exceptions, I have taken pictures of my quilts with their recipient. I have also made many charity quilts for Project Linus, Wrapped in Hope and Quilts for Kids.

Please join me for my quilt parade!

Monday, September 13, 2021

My Quilts #268: Dr. Seuss Warm Wishes 2021

 

This Dr. Seuss Warm Wishes quilt is the second charity quilt from the pile of tops I made back in February.

I used an E2E quilt design called Picket that reminds me of spacemen. The backing is a colorful crayon print with a red with white polka dot binding.


The quilt measures 39" x 49" and it'll be donated to Quilts For Kids or Project Linus.

September 2021

No comments: