My Quilts #287 ~ Rolling Rainbow 2022

Finished Size: 82" x 98"


I started this quilt in January 2021 as part of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge and finished the top in August. After that, I promptly added it to my pile of projects that needed quilting. However, once I decided to gift it to my niece, it was time to finish it. 



This quilt was a long time in the making, but it is so happy and cheerful that I’m so glad I didn’t give up. I love the result, and my quilt inspectors, OJ and Pepper, also give it their seal of approval. 

I used all Kona solids for this quilt and a queen-sized Warm & Natural batting.  The quilting design is an E2E pantograph of Baptist Fans.


The backing is a fun print that is perfect for my niece.  And, of course, a label for the finale.


UPDATE I gifted this quilt to my darling niece in August to celebrate her birthday in February.  She LOVED it!



May 2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Quilt #221 ~ David’s Plaid Dorm Quilt 2010

My Quilt #224 ~ Patriotic Log Cabin Quilt Top 2010

My Quilt #42 ~ Bouillabaisse Quilt 2003