My Quilts #296 ~ Moment of Zen 2022

Finished size: 85" square


This is an original design by Jo's Country Junction. 


The pattern was published in the August/September 2020 issue of American Patchwork & Quilting.  


I knew it'd be perfect for my niece Sandra and ordered a bundle of fat quarters of the Cider fabric intending to give her the quilt for her birthday in February.  Well, time flew by and I missed her birthday deadline.  

But I was determined to make this quilt for her and started it the first week of May and finally finished it in June.


I quilted it with the Curls Too design installed in my Moxie and used Warm & Natural batting.  


And, the label completes the quilt!

June 2022


UPDATE I gifted this quilt to my darling niece in August to celebrate her birthday in April.  


She LOVED it and has it on her bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Quilt #221 ~ David’s Plaid Dorm Quilt 2010

My Quilt #224 ~ Patriotic Log Cabin Quilt Top 2010

My Quilt #42 ~ Bouillabaisse Quilt 2003