My Quilts #295 ~ Spring Pinwheel Sampler 2022

 

Finished Size: 54" x 67"

The pattern is from a 2010 pinwheel sampler quilt-along by Rachel Griffith Designs.


 This is a re-do of the first quilt I made in 2010 which I no longer have because I sold it.  Boo hoo!



I quilted this on my HandiQuilter Moxie using the Blossom Cluster design.


I didn't have my usual fave Warm & Natural so I bought Pellon's 100% Natural Cotton batting.  I don't like this batting very much because it's not as soft, and it shrank too much.  It's too crinkly - if there's such a thing. 


The backing is a pretty spring floral print and, of course, the label completes the quilt.

This quilt is part of my collection, which I'll display during the spring and summer months.

June 2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Quilt #221 ~ David’s Plaid Dorm Quilt 2010

My Quilt #224 ~ Patriotic Log Cabin Quilt Top 2010

My Quilt #42 ~ Bouillabaisse Quilt 2003