My Quilts #301: A Very Coriander Christmas 2022

Finished Size:  72" x 92"


I am so happy to get this quilt done. I finished the top in October 2021 and wanted to complete the quilt by Christmas.  But that didn't happen.  So, almost a year later, it is now ready for Christmas 2022.


  Each block finishes at 18-1/2 inches.



I quilted it with an E2E Baptist Fans design. 


The backing has a simple floral design with dark red and greenish-gray colors that complement the colors on the front.


This was a Block of the Month project by Coriander Quilts.  I received an instruction book with the first month's kit.  Thereafter, I received a monthly fabric kit to complete one block.


This Christmas quilt, which I recently completed, has been added to my personal collection. I am very pleased with how it turned out.

September 2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Quilt #221 ~ David’s Plaid Dorm Quilt 2010

My Quilt #224 ~ Patriotic Log Cabin Quilt Top 2010

My Quilt #42 ~ Bouillabaisse Quilt 2003