My Quilts #319: Red Cross Quilt RSC 2023

Finished Size: 63" x 77"


I created this quilt as part of the Rainbow Scrap Challenge 2022.  I started the top in April last year and finished it in September.


I was inspired to use this Red Cross block and design when I saw the quilt by The Academic Quilter who also provided a free block tutorial.  Each block measures 10" finished and was very easy to make.  There are 32 blocks and are set on point.


I used an E2E design titled Milkyway Swirls by Quiltable.com


The quilt is made entirely from my stash including the border and the backing is a cotton sheet.  

And the label completes the quilt!

April 2023

Update: I gave this quilt to my granddaughter Emily when she came to visit in August.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Quilt #221 ~ David’s Plaid Dorm Quilt 2010

My Quilt #224 ~ Patriotic Log Cabin Quilt Top 2010

My Quilt #42 ~ Bouillabaisse Quilt 2003