My Quilts #304-#305: Halloween Bats & Boos and Crescendo Runner 2022

 

Finished Size:  47" square

Bats & Boos was a 2021 mystery quilt-along from the Fat Quarter Shop.  I saved all the clues and finally got to it this year.  I used an E2E spider web design and love the results.


Finished Size: 20" x 80"

This Crescendo table runner is from a kit I purchased from The Guilty Quilter. I love the geometric design and want to make a bed size quilt but was a little intimidated. I thought a table runner was the perfect project to get my feet wet. It was not as difficult as I thought and I am happy with my runner.


I quilted this on my longarm with an E2E design


October 2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Quilt #221 ~ David’s Plaid Dorm Quilt 2010

My Quilt #224 ~ Patriotic Log Cabin Quilt Top 2010

My Quilt #42 ~ Bouillabaisse Quilt 2003