My Quilts #313: Raven Moon Stash Buster Quilt 2022

Finished Size:  77" x 91"


I LOVE this Halloween quilt with its ravens, skulls, and spider webs.


I made this quilt for the 2022 Stash Buster Challenge by Border Creek Station. I used the Jericho Walls block, which finishes at 10 inches. This quilt has 44 blocks and is the second quilt I made for the challenge.


I finished the top at the end of October but I wasn't able to complete the quilt in time for Halloween.  That's okay because it's ready for next year!


The E2E web quilt design with the spider was pre-installed in the Pro-Stitcher LITE for the Moxie.  


The pieced backing has an all-over sugar skull design by Robert Kaufman, and the batting is Warm & Natural.  The label completes the quilt.

This quilt has been added to my personal collection.

December 2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Quilt #221 ~ David’s Plaid Dorm Quilt 2010

My Quilt #224 ~ Patriotic Log Cabin Quilt Top 2010

My Quilt #42 ~ Bouillabaisse Quilt 2003