My Quilts #316: Stack 'n' Whack Wall Hanging 2023

Measures 62" square

This is the third Stack 'n' Whack wall hanging I made with this fabric collection. I made two similar wall hangings in 2004 and still had the leftover materials.

There were two completed quilt blocks and several loose wedges in a storage bag that I had forgotten about for almost 20 years.  I had never finished the third wall hanging because the wedges weren't exact duplicates and I ran out of fabric. 

I recently rediscovered the materials and decided to finish the job. I think this wall hanging looks pretty good despite the mismatched blocks.


I quilted it with an E2E quilting design by Creative Stitches called First Snowfall. I used red thread and love the results.


This is a picture of one of the two quilts I made in 2004.

March 2023

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Quilt #221 ~ David’s Plaid Dorm Quilt 2010

My Quilt #224 ~ Patriotic Log Cabin Quilt Top 2010

My Quilt #42 ~ Bouillabaisse Quilt 2003