My Quilts #317: Rams NFL Team Quilt 2023

Finished Size: 74" x 98"


I made this quilt for my daughter's January birthday.  She requested it after seeing the Raiders team quilt I made for my son-in-law Anthony.



The pattern is "1st and 10" from McCall's Quilting and is free.  It was so fast and easy to make!


The quilting design is Touchdown, an E2E design from Urban Elementz.  The footballs, helmets, and stars are perfect.


The backing is a mottled blue which nicely shows off the quilting design. And a label completes the quilt!


My daughter lives in Kentucky so I shipped the quilt via UPS.  I wish I could have delivered the quilt in person but it wasn't in the stars.

March 2023

UPDATE:  I mailed the quilt in April and am happy that my daughter received it in a few days.  It is now proudly displayed on her bed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Quilt #221 ~ David’s Plaid Dorm Quilt 2010

My Quilt #224 ~ Patriotic Log Cabin Quilt Top 2010

My Quilt #42 ~ Bouillabaisse Quilt 2003