I have been quilting since 1999 and have decided to keep an online journal of my quilts. In this way, I can document their history and preserve their memory for my family and future generations. Most of my quilts are made as gifts; and with few exceptions, I have taken pictures of my quilts with their recipient. I have also made many charity quilts for Project Linus, Wrapped in Hope and Quilts for Kids.

Please join me for my quilt parade!

Monday, May 31, 2010

My Quilts #58-59 ~ Scrappy Quilt Tops 2004


I made these scrappy quilt tops in an attempt to reduce my scrap stash.  Most of these scraps came from Internet swaps I participated in in 2002-2003.  I sold these tops on eBay.


March 2004


You will see that this attempt to reduce my scrap stash failed miserably!  There are many more scrap quilts to come in My Quilt Parade.

No comments: