My Quilts #284 ~ You Are My Sunshine 2022

Finished Size: 56" x 71"

I made this "You Are My Sunshine" quilt for my granddaughter Katie.


I quilted it on my Moxie with an E2E floral design.  I just love my Moxie with the Pro-Stitcher Lite but still have a lot to learn.

I found the perfect backing with tons of sunflowers and cute little birds.


And, a quilt is not complete until it has a label.


Kaite and Her Quilt - April 2022

I gave the quilt to my granddaughter Katie when she came for a week-long visit. 

Katie and Her Quilt - 2000

I've been making quilts for Katie since she was born.  This pink and blue rail fence quilt was the first one I ever made.  This quilt was well-loved and somehow it survived the passage of time.  It found its way back to me where I am safely saving it for Katie someday.

April 2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Quilt #221 ~ David’s Plaid Dorm Quilt 2010

My Quilt #224 ~ Patriotic Log Cabin Quilt Top 2010

My Quilt #42 ~ Bouillabaisse Quilt 2003