My Quilts #285 ~ Quilters Stand for Ukraine 2022

I made this small 24" wall hanging with Pat Sloan's pattern she designed as a fundraiser for Ukraine's children.


I originally made this small quilt to hang on my front door to show my support for Ukraine.  But I decided to make a lap quilt instead and gave the wall hanging to my niece who I know is as horrified as I am about what is happening in Ukraine.  I know she will hang it on her front door.

I was more than happy to make a donation to Unicef and am thrilled to know that Quilters Stand for Ukraine has raised almost $225,000 for the children of Ukraine.

April 2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Quilt #221 ~ David’s Plaid Dorm Quilt 2010

My Quilt #224 ~ Patriotic Log Cabin Quilt Top 2010

My Quilt #42 ~ Bouillabaisse Quilt 2003