My Quilts #299: St. Patty's Double Irish Chain 2022


Finished Size: 58" x 78"


I completed the top a year ago, but it took me a while to get around to finishing the quilt.


This quilt is part of my seasonal quilts collection that includes Valentine's Chains of Love Spring Pinwheel Sampler, and Uncle Sam's Star quilts.


It's perfect to celebrate St. Patrick's Day!


I quilted it with an overall E2E design that is pre-installed in my Pro-Stitcher called Clovers.


The backing is a green and white geometric print, and the batting is Warm & Natural.

August 2022


Patches of Life


Raider originally belonged to my DGD Katie but, when she moved to Kentucky, Raider remained with us.

Leo "ran away" from his original home across the street.  When we contacted them to return him, they said they didn't want him because he didn't get along with their other dogs so we kept him.  I don't think he was treated well because his left leg was broken and never set properly.  IMHO he also suffers from PTSD and sometimes gets aggressive. He can also be sweet and loving and is very attached to me.

Both dogs are seniors, and we love them dearly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Quilt #221 ~ David’s Plaid Dorm Quilt 2010

My Quilt #224 ~ Patriotic Log Cabin Quilt Top 2010

My Quilt #42 ~ Bouillabaisse Quilt 2003