My Quilts #308: Old Time Christmas Quilt 2022

 

Finished Size: 48" x 61"

I finished the top in May and finally finished the quilt in time for Christmas. It is from a block-of-the-month program from Shabby Fabrics that ran from October 2021 to March 2022.


I love, love, love this quilt! The blocks are beautiful and were not as challenging to piece as they look. However, they were a little time-consuming, so making just two blocks each month worked out perfectly for me.


I found the backing fabric for my quilt during a quilters' run in July. It was on clearance at a 50% discount, which was great. However, I should have done a better job piecing the back. But I'm okay with it.  Here's a close-up of the backing:


I used Warm & Natural batting and a poinsettia E2E quilting design.


Keeping this one in my personal collection.

November 2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Quilt #221 ~ David’s Plaid Dorm Quilt 2010

My Quilt #224 ~ Patriotic Log Cabin Quilt Top 2010

My Quilt #42 ~ Bouillabaisse Quilt 2003