My Quilts #310: Whatnots Club Midnight Wall Hanging 2022

Finished Size: 21" square


Backing and Quilting

I made this small wall-hanging from Kim Diehl's Simple Whatnots Club and is part of the 10th-anniversary collection.  This is Month 6 which I purchased last year as a stand-alone kit, which included backing and binding.


I'm not a big fan of miniature quilts but I love Kim Diehl's patterns and fabrics, and I really enjoyed making this one.  It only took a couple of days to piece and another day to quilt and bind.

I'm not sure how it happened, but I signed up for the 2022 eleventh annual Simple Whatnots Club. I received my last kit in August, and the kits are now sitting on a shelf waiting for me to start which won't happen until 2023.

November 2022


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Quilt #221 ~ David’s Plaid Dorm Quilt 2010

My Quilt #224 ~ Patriotic Log Cabin Quilt Top 2010

My Quilt #42 ~ Bouillabaisse Quilt 2003