My Quilts #311: Foresta Fusion Simple Hearts 2022

Finished Size: 52" x 60"


I finished the top of this quilt in February, hoping to have it completed by Valentine's Day. That didn't happen, but I'm finally finished! I used the free Simple Hearts pattern from Cluck Cluck Sew and the Foresta Fusion fabric collection to create the 6-inch hearts. 

My intention was to create a quilt like the one I saw for the Heart Quilt Sew Along (pictured below), but I didn't realize until after I made my hearts that the sew-along used 8-inch hearts.


 I love the top with the 6-inch hearts, but I'm going to make another quilt with 8-inch hearts for myself. I'll be gifting this quilt and, yes, I did buy more Foresta Fusion fabric.  


I quilted it with Heart Triangles, an E2E design pre-installed in my Moxie.

Each heart block is 6" and there are 49 blocks in a 7 x 7 setting.


I used a floral backing and Warm & Natural batting.

November 2022

UPDATE: Gifted this quilt to my cousin Gloria on January 6, 2023

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Quilt #221 ~ David’s Plaid Dorm Quilt 2010

My Quilt #224 ~ Patriotic Log Cabin Quilt Top 2010

My Quilt #42 ~ Bouillabaisse Quilt 2003