I have been quilting since 1999 and have decided to keep an online journal of my quilts. In this way, I can document their history and preserve their memory for my family and future generations. Most of my quilts are made as gifts; and with few exceptions, I have taken pictures of my quilts with their recipient. I have also made many charity quilts for Project Linus, Wrapped in Hope and Quilts for Kids.

Please join me for my quilt parade!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Quilt #135 ~ Rachel’s Wedding Ring Wall Hanging 2006

545480834CyTJhW_fs

This is the same Wedding Ring pattern I used for Cindy’s 25th anniversary quilt.  I really enjoyed making that quilt so I decided to make a smaller quilt with a different colorway.  I made the quilt top in 2005, but completed the quilt in 2006.

January 2006


2142891470052745537Cckvmq_ph

I gave the wall hanging to my friend and co-worker Rachel as a Christmas gift in December 2007.  I’ve known Rachel since I started working at San Gabriel, for over 12 years. I hope she enjoys and treasures her quilt for a long time.

No comments: