I have been quilting since 1999 and have decided to keep an online journal of my quilts. In this way, I can document their history and preserve their memory for my family and future generations. Most of my quilts are made as gifts; and with few exceptions, I have taken pictures of my quilts with their recipient. I have also made many charity quilts for Project Linus, Wrapped in Hope and Quilts for Kids.

Please join me for my quilt parade!

Monday, June 7, 2010

My Quilt #167 ~ Buckeye Beauty #2 2008

2934038080052745537xBBOrK_fs

This quilt is made from my stash scraps and is the second “Buckeye Beauty” quilt I made.  I made the first one in 2006 and blogged about it here. It consists of 48 Buckeye Beauty blocks, each 6-inch.  It’s a great way to use up all those small scraps.  

There are 8 rows of 6 and uses a traditional setting that resembles Trip Around the World.  The pattern is from "Traditional Quiltworks" magazine, Issue No. 73, May 2001.

The quilt measures 56 inches square and belongs to my personal collection.

March 2008

No comments: