I have been quilting since 1999 and have decided to keep an online journal of my quilts. In this way, I can document their history and preserve their memory for my family and future generations. Most of my quilts are made as gifts; and with few exceptions, I have taken pictures of my quilts with their recipient. I have also made many charity quilts for Project Linus, Wrapped in Hope and Quilts for Kids.

Please join me for my quilt parade!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Quilt #73 ~ Angie’s TATW Quilt 2004


I made this quilt top in 2003 from the same Quilt In a Day pattern that I used for this quilt and for Katie’s quilt.  This is a fun pattern and Eleanor’s instructions are so easy to follow. 

I finished the quilt in 2004 and gave it to my granddaughter when I visited in August 2005:

Angie and her Trip Around the World Quilt

No comments: