I have been quilting since 1999 and have decided to keep an online journal of my quilts. In this way, I can document their history and preserve their memory for my family and future generations. Most of my quilts are made as gifts; and with few exceptions, I have taken pictures of my quilts with their recipient. I have also made many charity quilts for Project Linus, Wrapped in Hope and Quilts for Kids.

Please join me for my quilt parade!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Quilt #147 ~ Novelty Double Pinwheel Quilt Top 2007

2389916240052745537DYCkbk_fs

Unfinished Quilt Top 52 x 67 ~ Sold on eBay $49.99

I made this quilt top from a variety of novelty print fabrics. It consists of 52 Double Pinwheel blocks, 7-inch each. It uses a block setting of 4 x 6. Pattern is from “Double Pinwheel Quilt” book by Eleanor Burns of Quilt In a Day.  I sold it in October 2008.

No comments: