I have been quilting since 1999 and have decided to keep an online journal of my quilts. In this way, I can document their history and preserve their memory for my family and future generations. Most of my quilts are made as gifts; and with few exceptions, I have taken pictures of my quilts with their recipient. I have also made many charity quilts for Project Linus, Wrapped in Hope and Quilts for Kids.

Please join me for my quilt parade!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Quilt #152 ~ Brenda’s Quilt 2007

2416275300052745537hwKQzT_fs

Forest Friends”

This pattern is called “Warm Wishes” and is from the Quiltmaker magazine.  The pattern can be found on their website. This easy design alternates 6-inch print squares with multi-color units of strips.

I already had some fabric in my stash with a winter forest theme and decided to make this quilt for my BFF Brenda – who retired in 2007 and moved to Big Bear.  This was her Christmas gift.

December 2007

No comments: