I have been quilting since 1999 and have decided to keep an online journal of my quilts. In this way, I can document their history and preserve their memory for my family and future generations. Most of my quilts are made as gifts; and with few exceptions, I have taken pictures of my quilts with their recipient. I have also made many charity quilts for Project Linus, Wrapped in Hope and Quilts for Kids.

Please join me for my quilt parade!

Monday, June 7, 2010

My Quilt #198 ~ Baby Pinwheel Quilt 2009

Pinwheel3

I made this cute pinwheel baby quilt from a pattern I found on the Moda Bake Shop blog. The pinwheels are made with 1930s reproduction prints, and the background is white with pink polka dots. The inner border is outlined with prairie points. I quilted it with an all-over medium stipple design. This was such an easy and fun quilt to make!

I made this one for my Cousin Gloria’s son and wife, Andrew and Elizabeth, who were expecting their second baby in February 2010 … a girl.

December 2009

No comments: