I have been quilting since 1999 and have decided to keep an online journal of my quilts. In this way, I can document their history and preserve their memory for my family and future generations. Most of my quilts are made as gifts; and with few exceptions, I have taken pictures of my quilts with their recipient. I have also made many charity quilts for Project Linus, Wrapped in Hope and Quilts for Kids.

Please join me for my quilt parade!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Quilts #78 - #81 ~ Basket Wall Hangings 2004

Quilt A
Quilt B
Quilt C
Quilt D
Four MORE basket wall hangings!  I blogged about the first two basket wall hangings here and here.

Quilt A was given as a Christmas 2004 gift to the President of the San Gabriel Community Coordinating Council (SGCCC) and his wife; they hosted the monthly executive committee lunch meetings in their home and the food was always wonderful!

Quilt B was donated to the SGCCC as a prize for their monthly fundraising raffle.

Quilt C was donated to Rebuilding Together as a prize for their annual raffle.

And I kept Quilt D for myself!
November 2004

No comments: