I have been quilting since 1999 and have decided to keep an online journal of my quilts. In this way, I can document their history and preserve their memory for my family and future generations. Most of my quilts are made as gifts; and with few exceptions, I have taken pictures of my quilts with their recipient. I have also made many charity quilts for Project Linus, Wrapped in Hope and Quilts for Kids.

Please join me for my quilt parade!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Quilt #137 ~ Nine Patch Posie Wall Hanging 2006

2274338370052745537GAkeKo_fs

I also made this quilt with fabrics by Pat Sloan, and this pattern is from her book I Can’t Believe I’m Quilting.  The design uses nine-patch blocks and setting squares in an alternating setting.  Each setting square has a fused appliqué rose medallion.  Each block is 9” finished and the wall hanging – or table topper – measures 38 inches square.

March 2006

No comments: