I have been quilting since 1999 and have decided to keep an online journal of my quilts. In this way, I can document their history and preserve their memory for my family and future generations. Most of my quilts are made as gifts; and with few exceptions, I have taken pictures of my quilts with their recipient. I have also made many charity quilts for Project Linus, Wrapped in Hope and Quilts for Kids.

Please join me for my quilt parade!

Friday, June 4, 2010

My Quilts #99 - #101 ~ Scrappy Pyramid Quilts 2005

347321845MmFPXv_fs

347322488youVHF_fs

2532104260052745537PUwYVL_fs

More scrappy quilts!  I actually made seven of these scrappy pyramid quilt tops.  A couple I finished into quilts and gave to my cousins (posted here); I donated two to charity (posted here), and I sold these three on eBay.  Actually, I don’t have pictures of the ones I sold but they were very similar to the ones pictured here.

One hundred quilting projects … with more to come!

November 2005

No comments: