I have been quilting since 1999 and have decided to keep an online journal of my quilts. In this way, I can document their history and preserve their memory for my family and future generations. Most of my quilts are made as gifts; and with few exceptions, I have taken pictures of my quilts with their recipient. I have also made many charity quilts for Project Linus, Wrapped in Hope and Quilts for Kids.

Please join me for my quilt parade!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Quilt #149 ~ Donna’s Pineapple Twist Quilt 2007

2301353530052745537CctuBy_ph

This pattern is called “Pineapple Twist” and is a mock Pineapple Block.  It is from the Fabulous Fat Quarter Quilts book by Better Homes & Gardens.  I started the quilt in September and finished it in December 2007.

I gave it to my co-worker friend Donna as a Christmas gift.  the picture was taken at Northwood’s Inn in San Gabriel where we had our Holiday Lunch and exchanged gifts.

December 2007

No comments: