I have been quilting since 1999 and have decided to keep an online journal of my quilts. In this way, I can document their history and preserve their memory for my family and future generations. Most of my quilts are made as gifts; and with few exceptions, I have taken pictures of my quilts with their recipient. I have also made many charity quilts for Project Linus, Wrapped in Hope and Quilts for Kids.

Please join me for my quilt parade!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Quilt #151 ~ Mary’s Quilt 2007

2255910390052745537FCKjaX_fs

This pattern is “Texas Two-Step: Down the Line” and is from the book Simple Strategies for Scrap Quilts by Lynn Roddy Brown.  The blocks are made from four-patch and half-square triangle units.  The blues range from light to dark, and the yellows vary from light yellow to gold.  I did not include an inner border, but found a nice blue floral for the border.

I gave this quilt to my San Gabriel friend Mary as her Christmas gift.

December 2007

No comments: