I have been quilting since 1999 and have decided to keep an online journal of my quilts. In this way, I can document their history and preserve their memory for my family and future generations. Most of my quilts are made as gifts; and with few exceptions, I have taken pictures of my quilts with their recipient. I have also made many charity quilts for Project Linus, Wrapped in Hope and Quilts for Kids.

Please join me for my quilt parade!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Quilt #210 ~ Wrapped In Hope 2010

Wrapped in Hope

I posted here about my first Wrapped In Hope quilt for Margaret's Hope Chest and their program to provide birthday quilts.  After finishing my first WIH quilt, I signed up to make quilts for 11-year-old twins – a boy and a girl.


I made this quilt for the little boy Paul.  It measures 44” x 67”, and the main fabric has vintage hot rods, which I used for the 8” squares on the front.  I also used it for the backing and the binding.



My friend Mary made the second quilt for the little girl.  She used a cute birthday fabric with bright cheerful colors for her quilt.

May 2010

No comments: