I have been quilting since 1999 and have decided to keep an online journal of my quilts. In this way, I can document their history and preserve their memory for my family and future generations. Most of my quilts are made as gifts; and with few exceptions, I have taken pictures of my quilts with their recipient. I have also made many charity quilts for Project Linus, Wrapped in Hope and Quilts for Kids.

Please join me for my quilt parade!

Monday, June 7, 2010

My Quilt Parade E: Other Quilts 2008

DSC00652C 

The Blues and a Friendly Hand

I purchased this item on Etsy.com in April 2008.  Here is what the seller had to say about her quilt:

I didn't even notice the error until I photographed the quilt AFTER it was completely done. See if you can spot the error. It's very noticeable once you know it's there. So.....what does this mean to you? It means the item is selling 50% less than it would normally. The normal price should be $86.00 but because of my error it is now selling for $43.00.

SIZE: 58.00" X 48.50" Large Lap. This is a great size for curling up on the sofa with a good book, using in wheelchairs, or for use as a car quilt or even a dog quilt.

PATTERN: Friendly Hand

FABRIC & COTTON: 100% Cotton. Blue & White. 3 shades of blue, the darkest blue being a Navy Blue with Gold Metallic running through it.

BACKING: Warm and cozy FLANNEL in Blue with Stars

BINDING: Blue Floral ~ Machine sewn to the front and hand sewn to the back

No comments: